Thursday, March 31, 2011

For those who haven't seen civet cat yet..







Today when I was searching for some books in the store room I heard a sound which almost made me scared. It’s sort of a mixed sound of a bat and a cat. First thing came in my mind was “escape!!!!”… But then with little courage which I archived I went near that carton box to see wot is inside it. I saw two kittens like creatures inside that carton. Since I hadn’t seen this creature ever in life, my first conclusion was its cross of a bat n a cat :-)!! The curiosity in me was so high that I called up bro to know abu it. He also didn’t seen such a creature ever before. I went again to see it. This time I had seen the mamma cat. God wot a huge cat it is!! a really scary one!! Finally one of my friends told that it is a civet cat. Then I googled in net for the pictures of it. Yes.. it is that civet cat only!! I called up my cousin and he called up his friends. The missions to take out the kittens were started. When taken out they started making so much noise and we decided to keep in the same place so that mamma civet can take away these kittens at night. I heard this don't go out in the day time. Here are the pics of civet cat (Marappatti) for those who haven't seen this yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment